Got questions about these programs? Call Nicole Simpson, Student Success Coordinator, at 807-822-1860 ext 107 or email email@example.com.
2017 – 2018 Post-secondary Funding – Applications are due before April 28, 2017
- Application (Click here to download)
- Official letter of acceptance from colleges and universities.
- Proof of Status (Indian status number required).
- Official transcripts from high schools, colleges and universities.
- Educational goals (indicate briefly on application).
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE WITHOUT ALL DOCUMENTATION.
Please submit to Nicole Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 807-822-2146
Barrick Operating Corporation (BOC) & Pic Mobert First Nation (PMFN) Capacity Building Scholarships – Applications are due before May 31, 2017
The BOC & PMFN “Capacity Building Scholarship” is awarded to select Pic Mobert First Nation (PMFN) students who have been leaders and role models in their school and community. The “Capacity Building Scholarship” seeks to assist students financially who demonstrate a balanced lifestyle and commitment to a post-secondary education in the list of studies. Please read the guidelines for more information.
Scholarship applications will be accepted from students who are registered band members of PMFN and who are currently enrolled at a full-time public post secondary institution in Canada. Students pursuing an education in environmental sciences, mining, business, engineering, trades and technology sectors will be considered priority applicants. General Admission students are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
The following information must be included to be considered for one of the 4 scholarships:
- Completed application form (Click for application )
- Reference letter from a teacher or faculty member
- Cover letter describing why you are a good candidate for the scholarship
- Transcript for the current year of study.
Please send your completed scholarship package before May 31, 2017 to: Nicole Simpson, PO Box 717, Pic Mobert First Nation, P0M 2J0.