Job Postings – Pic Mobert First Nation: Band Administration Receptionist & Ontario Works Receptionist
The Pic Mobert First Nation Administration and Ontario Works Offices are seeking full time Receptionists. The client oriented office environments are fast paced serving guests, clients and colleagues as well as responding to queries and requests from Band Members.
If you are a highly organized, respectful and client oriented individual with the following abilities we encourage you to apply to work at the Pic Mobert Administration and Ontario Works Offices.
- Answer phone and direct calls to proper staff
- Fax & copy
- Compile documents
- Draft correspondence
- Complete and submit supplies orders
- Complete purchase orders requests
- Manage the bulletin board and post flyers
- Process incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintain awareness of staff presence or unavailability
- Assist colleagues with assigned tasks such as preparing for meetings
- Maintain log books for booking boardrooms, meeting spaces.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to operate a fax machine, photocopier, scanner;
- Strong client services skills;
- High School Diploma, Equivalent or education/work experience;
- Experience working in office setting;
- Work independently;
- Provide a recent, last 3 months, CPIC and Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check;
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received by Friday December 22, 2017 will be considered. Please send a cover letter with a resume, and a current criminal reference check to Crystal Pirie, Band General Manager, by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at: 807-822- 2850.
We thank all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.