Job Posting – Pic Mobert Health Centre: Receptionist
The Pic Mobert First Nation Health Centre is seeking a full time Receptionist. The client-oriented office environments are fast paced serving guests, clients and colleagues as well as responding to queries and requests from Band Members.
If you are a highly organized, respectful and client oriented individual with the following abilities we encourage you to apply to work at the Pic Mobert Health Centre.
- Answer phone and direct calls to proper staff
- Fax and copy
- Compile documents
- Draft correspondence
- Complete and submit supplies orders
- Complete purchase orders requests
- Manage the bulletin board and post flyers
- Assist in weekly staff meetings /minutes and agendas
- Maintain awareness of staff presence or unavailability
- Assist colleagues with assigned tasks such as preparing for meetings
- Maintain log books for booking boardrooms, meeting spaces.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to operate a fax machine, photocopier, scanner;
- Strong client services skills;
- High School Diploma, Equivalent or education/work experience;
- Experience working in office setting is an asset;
- Ability and willingness to develop health/mental health filing system
- OTN/ drug testing certification ( training will be provided)
- Work independently;
- Provide a recent, last 3 months, CPIC and Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check;
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received by Friday July 13 th /2018 will be considered.
Please send a cover letter with a resume, and a current criminal reference check to Rosalind Andrews health and Social Manager at: email@example.com or by fax at: 807-822-2975.
We thank all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.