Job Posting – Pic Mobert First Nation: Grader Operator
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in the Public Works Dept.
- Are an experienced safety conscious Grader Operator?
- You have a Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract?
- Want to be home every night?
- You have highway maintenance experience?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
- Common Core Certificate
- Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License
- Valid Class DZ Driver’s License considered an Asset;
- Grader experience;
- Other heavy equipment experience considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Pic Mobert First Nation has the following conditions of employment: satisfactory drug pre-screening and Driver’s Abstract.
- From April to October you will work a regular 70 hour pay period. (7 hours grader operator, 63 hours working under the supervision of the Public Works supervisor)
- From November to March you will be paid an 80 hour pay period with hours of work varying from day to day and on Weekends.
Please submit your resume, your common core certificate, your Driver’s Abstract, and 3 references to:
Patrick Miller, Band General Manager
Pic Mobert First Nation Band Office
Closing date is October 12, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
Pic Mobert First Nation is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.