Job Posting – Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space: Registered Early Childhood Educator/Assistant Educator
Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space – Pic Mobert, ON
The Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space is a newly created childcare facility located in the Netamisakomik Centre for Education – it’s goal is to develop an excellent reputation within the childcare field as a leader in child development. Our environment makes early childhood education interesting and interactive, inspiring a sense of exploration and a positive attitude towards learning that will last a lifetime.
Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space is currently looking for a full time Early Childhood Educator or
an Assistant Educator in the daycare Program.
- Responsible for assisting the head Educator in educating, stimulating, influencing and caring for the children in the playroom environment;
- Maintaining a high quality environment, assessing, observing and looking after the individual needs of every child;
- Assist the head Educator in the Program by educating children in accordance to the designated curriculum model for their age group, maintaining transparent and regular communication with parents and team members and always exemplifying integrity; and
- Operate in accordance with and maintain the mission statement of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space.
- You are a Registered Early Childhood Educator and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Education – Preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience working with infant, toddler and preschool aged children;
- You will require valid proof of First Aid/CPR, 2 Step TB, immunization (Tetanus, MMR);
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check that has been completed within 6 months.
- Required to pass a drug screening test.
- Need to be willing to work towards and obtain Early Childhood Education Diploma if not obtained already.
- You reside in Pic Mobert or in a local area – Preferred
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received by Thursday October 4, 2018 will be considered.
Please send a cover letter with a resume, and a current criminal reference check to Carli Duguay, Supervisor of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 807-822-2627.
We thank all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.