Job Posting – Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space: Registered Early Childhood Educator
The Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space is a newly created childcare facility located in the Netamasakomik Centre for Education – it’s goal is to develop an excellent reputation within the childcare field as a leader in child development. Our environment makes early childhood education interesting and interactive, inspiring a sense of exploration and a positive attitude towards learning that will last a lifetime.
We are currently looking for a full time Early Childhood Educator on a 4 month contract to August 24, 2018 with potential extension.
Job Description :
- Responsible for educating, stimulating, influencing and caring for the children in their playroom environment;
- Maintain a high quality environment, assessing, observing and looking after the individual needs of every child;
- Educate children in accordance to the designated curriculum model for their age group, maintaining transparent communication between parents and team members, and always exemplifying integrity.
- These shall be done in accordance with the mission statement of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space.
- You are a Registered Early Childhood Educator and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Education.
- Require valid First Aid/CPR, 2 Step TB, immunization (Tetanus, MMR).
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check that has been completed in the last year.
- Required to pass a drug screening test.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received by Friday May 4, 2018 will be considered. Please send a cover letter with a resume, proof of registration with the College of Early Childhood Education, and current criminal reference check.
Send your package to Tanya Lalonde, Supervisor of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space, by email: email@example.com or by fax: 807-822- 2975.
We thank all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.