Job Posting – Netamisakomik Centre for Education: 3 Teaching Positions
Pic Mobert First Nation is seeking one grade 1/2/3 teacher, one grade 5/6 teacher and one grade 7/8
teacher commencing August 27 th 2018.
- Ontario College of Teachers Certificate in good standing
- Experience with differentiated instruction and teaching a multi-grade classroom
- Reading Specialist and/or Special Education qualifications would be an asset
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong team work ethics
- Work collaboratively with administration to organize and implement LRP and daily lesson plans
- Experience with various methods of instruction, assessment and evaluation
- Develop an effective learning environment with a focus on their cultural background
- Maintain effective classroom routines as well as excellent classroom management skills
- Maintain effective curriculum planning according to the Ontario Curriculum Guidelines
- Appreciation an understanding of Aboriginal culture and traditions
- To teach diligently the class assigned; to facilitate learning and encourage students to strive for
success. To model the Seven Teachings: love, respect, wisdom, humility, bravery, honesty and
CLOSING DATE: August 10, 2018
Please send a cover letter and resume, certificate of qualifications for the Ontario College of Teachers, 3 professional references, most recent teacher appraisal (copies only,) and current criminal record check.
Email to Jacky Craig, principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be required to provide a police record check, including vulnerable persons check, and complete a drug screening test prior to any offers of employment taking place.
We thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.