Pic Mobert First Nation Children’s Community Space: Assistant Educator
Job Posting for Children’s Community Space – Pic Mobert, ON
The Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space is a newly created childcare facility located in the Netamasakomik Centre for Education, opening in September, 2017 – it’s goal is to develop an excellent reputation within the childcare field as a leader in child development. Our environment makes early childhood education interesting and interactive, inspiring a sense of exploration and a positive attitude towards learning that will last a lifetime.
Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space is currently looking for a part time Assistant Educator in the Toddler/Preschool Program.
- Responsible for assisting the Early Childhood Educator in educating, stimulating, influencing and caring for the children in the playroom environment;
- Maintaining a high quality environment, assessing, observing and looking after the individual needs of every child;
- Assist the Early Childhood Educator in the Toddler/Preschool Program by educating children in accordance to the designated curriculum model for their age group, maintaining transparent and regular communication with parents and team members and always exemplifying integrity; and
- Operate in accordance with and maintain the mission statement of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – Preferred
- Experience working with infant, toddler and preschool aged children;
- You will require valid proof of First Aid/CPR, 2 Step TB, immunization (Tetanus, MMR);
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check that has been completed for Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space.
- Required to pass a drug screening test.
- Need to be willing to work towards and obtain Early Childhood Education Diploma.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received by Friday October 13, 2017 will be considered. Please send a cover letter with a resume, and a current criminal reference check to Carli Duguay, Supervisor of Pic Mobert Children’s Community Space, by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 807-822- 2975.
We thank all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.