PMFN Summer Student Job Application
Click here to download the Summer Student Job Application. Deadline to apply is June 16, 2017.
Hard copies are available in the OW building.
Things you need to know:
- NICOLE SIMPSON MUST HAVE A COPY OF THE STUDENT’S TRANSCRIPT BEFORE STUDENT CAN START WORK.
- All students must have a Social Insurance Number is order to be employed by the band.
- DUE TO THE DECREASE IN FUNDING BEING RECEIVED BY THE BAND THIS YEAR:
- Students who live on reserve and are attending school and passing their classes are first priority to be offered a summer job in Mobert
- Students who live off reserve and are attending school and passing their classes are secondary priority to be offered a job in Mobert
**STUDENTS MUST HAVE BEEN ATTENDING SCHOOL AND PASSING CLASSES TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT**
Please fax job application, resume, and transcript to (807) 822-2146 or email to email@example.com or drop off to the Ontario Works Training and Education Center.
Attention: NICOLE SIMPSON by JUNE 16, 2017.
Incomplete job applications will not be considered.
Any application received after **JUNE 16, 2017 ** will not be considered.